[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4532: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4534: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4535: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4536: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Port Luskan • View topic - The Time!! The Place!! We Are Here

A forum for the Port Luskan role play

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The Time!! The Place!! We Are Here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:02 am 

Hello good Port Luskanites, I did not think we would be lucky enough to meet up again, But fate and destiny are fickle, sometimes good, sometimes bad and sometimes unexplainable. It just happened a sub space message arrived onboard the northstar, it Read " Limrie you are called back to home the federation needs you, a ship will arrive in 12 hours, to pick up you and your wife (Safeira), hurry home with all speed.

The ship arrived as told, Saf and i gathered our belongings and said farewell to the crew, we took one last look round which had fondly become our home, we had managed to get all up and running and saf and i looked forward to spending sometime on Port Luskan surface, and visit our friends we had made, But duty called we had been ordered back to our home realm, we left Port Luskan with some sadness but with some excitment as to our next assignments.

On arriving home we were told to report to the admiral, this we did he greeted us welcome home limrie and safiera it has been a long 4 years and a long assignment, you have served the fedaration well. The Admiral then said " it gives me great Pleasure to tell you Limrie through devotion to Service you have been promoted to the Rank of Captain with all the privleges that go with it". He smiled then looked to Safeira, "Safeira he said it gives me great pleasure to inform you that the federation in there wise Council have decided that alltho you are a Twi, you are to be commisioned as an Officer in the Federation and you will hold The rank of Commander and are entitled to all the privileges that goes with the rank, " you Safeira are the first Twi to be commisioned and because of your devotion to duty you will hold the highest rank than any other Twi at this present Time.

The Admiral continued your assignments are as follows, Limrie you will take up the position of Professor your job will be to train the cadets that will start training in our new Academy you will hold the position of Director of the School of Command. Safeira you will use your excellent medical skills and take up post as Chief Medical Officer, Both these positions are well deserved by you both. You are both assigned to Star Station Alexander and you have married Quatres there, He smiles welcome home both of you and layla (his wife) insists you both come to dinner with us tonight and i concur around 8 will be a good time see you then .

Post subject: Re: The Time!! The Place!! We Are Here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm 

Greetings and welcome back to Port Luskan, congradualtions on your promotions. I don't know if you will recall who i am, my name is Stephenie Amat and i interviewed you on one of my visits to the ship.

I have wondered through many lands since I fled from Port Luskan, and even though I went through a wave of experiences, not all good, Port Luskan has always been my home.

I look forward to spending time with my friends again, and getting to know you all again. Lets hope that we have fun, laughter and joy together, and that whatever took us from our beloved home has now left us in peace.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 pm 

*Glances up from his work as he starts to sense the dream selves of his former island dwellers returning. Grinning slightly he rises from his chair, chuckling as he considers how all these items, these dream reflections have become so real to him.

Walking to the map at the wall he gently touches his fingers to it; linking to all those his Abiorn self took essence from, he issues the call to all.*

We are back, and you, are welcome here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 pm 

*Looks up from his meditation* by the elements! nature's power is incredible, can this be true am i really back at Port Luskan, *Looks around* he sees his wife with there children, have i been sleeping or has my meditation been that deep. Fate has decreed we end up in our happiest place, i reconise the people Lord Celelond, Steph? and Alyra, this is truely a great day and one ordained by the Gods and Demons of the known world. Balance will always be present, but sometimes it adjusts, *He smiles* i have a second chance, a second chance to right some wrongs, to reaffirm some friendships. to damp down the rage that has been present in my soul. its good to be back!!!

The Spirit will survive, The Soul will be revivied, and true Balance will exist one day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 am 

Alyra stirs in her sleep, then sits bolt upright, her eyes wide, her heart pounding. She sits for a moment as the words echo in her mind, the voice as clear and close as the day she last saw him. For a moment, emotions surge within her, but she is determined to keep her mind steady. She closes her eyes, focuses for a moment on her breathing, and wills herself to relax. It is the only way, she knows, to get there. Then she slips back under the covers, still focused on her breath, and as she has done for so many nights now, falls consciously asleep.

Cel? I heard you calling. I am on my way.

I am here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 pm 

Whoa thats coolies i hears someone calling , i knows we are close, *looks to Stormie* Did yer hear it well did yer, * gathers up the animals* we gotta go this way stormie i hear Mister Lord Celelond, *Looks to Stormie again* do yer think we is in trouble . We is coming Mister Lord Celelond, Ohh Miss alyra i here her to

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 am 

Alyra follows the sound. The echoes of it are in her mind, in her heart, but more importantly at this moment, in the air around her. The words and the timbre of his voice linger, a beacon which guides her unerringly home. Or at least, to the right place.

She knows there will be others, and in fact, she can sense another approaching, not far off. She nods to Glenn, a bit perfunctorily, perhaps, but hopefully this can be forgiven; for her attention is focused intently on their destination, and more importantly, on the one who calls.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 pm 

feels a strong urge to travel. "I hope that I find a home again soon, too many new settlements for too short a time"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm 

*Raises his Head* i sence someone spritual, could it be my old initiate by the elements it would be wonderful,*concertrates hard on the spritual sence he is feeling, Archie!! Archie is that you?

The Spirit will survive, The Soul will be revivied, and true Balance will exist one day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am 

*Stops playing the Bagpipes* Ohh whats that i hear? Ut Oh Big magic man Lord Celelond, *turns around* I did'nt do it !!! you can ask Miid it was not me, I been cleaning my weapons and guarding the Temple just like you told me, and i not been fighting, I still play my bagpipes, i have arrived this surely must be home. *Looks around and shouts* Miidnight tell him i have been good !! i am glad to feel part of the family again.